The Evolution Series furnace, combined with the Evolution thermostat, an easy to use, programmable comfort control system, provides integrated temperature, humidity, IAQ, ventilation and zoning control from one location. The Evolution Series keeps you cozy all winter long with temperatures that are more consistent than standard single-stage furnaces
- Up tp 97% efficient, modulation gas funace
- PerfectSense™ temperature functionality, delivering superior comfort through reliable and consistent temperature control.
- Warranty: 20 year heat exchanger and 10 Year parts limited warranty is available when properly registered.
What is Bryant’s Evolution System? How can Bryant’s Evolution System make your home more comfortable and balanced?
With Bryant’s Evolution System you are in control of your homes comfort.
The Evolution system is:
- an advanced communicating system
- capable of delivering high-efficiency performance and total home comfort in both warm and cold conditions
- capable of giving you more control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, fan speed and ventilation in your home
- a communicating system that can even detect when your air filter needs to be replaced and when service is needed
Your complete Evolution system can include:
State-of-the-art communicating control for temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, fan speed and ventilation. The control is the “brain” of the Evolution system. It constantly monitors and adjusts the system output for optimum comfort and performance.
Evolution Gas Furnace
Provides reliable, high-efficiency heating for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
Evolution Central Air Conditioner Or Evolution Heat Pump
Air conditioner delivers the ultimate in whole-home warm weather comfort with a SEER rating of up to 20. Heat pump provides year-round energy-saving comfort and value.
Perfect Air Purifier
Captures and kills airborne allergens, bacteria, molds and viruses in treated air and improves the air you breathe.
Bryant Preferred Humifier
Replenishes moisture to dry winter air.
Evolution Fan Control
A necessary system component for homes that do not utilize a forced air furnace with an evaporator coil. When paired with a heat pump or air conditioner, the fan coil allows conditioned air (warm or cool) to be distributed through the home.
For a free, no obligation quoteContact Vigor Heating today!