The Evolution Air Conditioner is the ultimate in Whole Home Comfort with a Consumer Digest Best Buy rating and our highest SEER rating. This ensures the finest in energy efficiency and economical performance while being compatible with the dependable, top of the line Evolution System.
- Extremely energy efficient at up to 20 SEER
- 70 db making it as quiet as running your vacuum
- Superior humidity control
- Improves indoor air quality
- Aeroquiet System (sound deafening features for better airflow, lower noise and better efficiency)
- DuraGuard Plus System (protects outdoor units from weather and increases durability)
- Environmentally friendly Puron refrigerant
- Warranty: 10 year limited compressor, 5 year limited parts (10 year limited with registration) and 1 year labor. Extended warranty programs are available
Pricing starting at $4100.00 supplied and installed in a 1500 square foot home!
How can Bryant’s Evolution System make your home more comfortable and balanced?
The Evolution system is:
- an advanced communicating system
- capable of delivering high-efficiency performance and total home comfort in both warm and cold conditions
- capable of giving you more control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, fan speed and ventilation in your home
- a communicating system that can even detect when your air filter needs to be replaced and when service is needed
With Bryant’s Evolution System, you are in control of your homes comfort. Your complete Evolution system can include:
State-of-the-art communicating control for temperature, indoor air quality, fan speed, humidity and ventilation. The Evolution Thermostat is the “brain” of the Evolution system. It constantly monitors and then adjusts the system output for optimum performance and comfort in your home.
Provides reliable, high-efficiency heating for long-lasting, consistent comfort and energy savings.
Delivers the ultimate in whole-home warm weather comfort with a SEER rating of up to 20.
Improves the air you and your family breathes by capturing and killing airborne allergens, viruses, mold and bacteria in treated air.
Replenishes moisture to dry winter air, which is a common issue during Edmonton’s long winter season.